Our teachers use age appropriate curriculum for each classroom:
- Frog Street Curriculum (Infant – Pre-K4 Rooms)
- A-Beka (Kindergarten Room)
There are five childcare programs, one kindergarten class, two specialty programs and monthly chapel offered at West Point Christian Preschool. Our student to teacher ratio is less than state mandated student to teacher ratio.
Our programs are:
- Infant Room One - 8 weeks to 18 months
- Toddler Room - 19 months to 2 yrs
- 2 Yr Old Room - 2-3 yrs
- Preschool 3 Yr Old Room - 3-4 yrs
- Pre-Kindergarten Room - 4-5 yrs
- Kindergarten Room - 5-6 yrs
- Whiz Kids 123 - strives to enhance and strengthen our students’ educational journey by providing on-site technology labs. Their project based curriculum uses laptops, robotics digital microscopes, laser keyboards, tablets, 3-D printing and they also incorporate coding. This program is available for our Pre-K4 and Kindergarten students.
- Stretch N Grow – Physical education is vital to our students’ development and an important component to our curriculum. Stretch N Grow is our comprehensive fitness program for our students ages two-four yrs.
Fun fitness is introduced in a variety of ways. The classes includes:
- Components of Fitness (strength, flexibility, balance, endurance, agility, coordination)
- Fundamental Motor Skills (locomotor, non-locomotor, manipulative, weight maneuvers)
- FUN – and that is why kids LOVE Stretch-n-Grow!
- Monthly Chapel - During our monthly chapel we use engaging activities to introduce pre-school children (ages birth to five) to God. Our curriculum gives children a first impression of their heavenly Father and the wonder of His love for each one of them.
Admission to West Point Christian Preschool is based on a rolling enrollment system. Families may enroll children at any time. Acceptance is based on space availability. A registration fee is required and can be applied to the wait list if space is not currently available. All necessary forms for each student’s file are required to be completed prior to the first day a child attends school. Please keep the school updated when changes occur to personal information.
Requirements for Enrollment:
- Completed Enrollment Application
- Completed Lunch Form
- Copy of child’s immunization records (Form 121)
- Speech, Language & Hearing Screening Permission Form
- Uniform & School Supplies (log onto Frenchtoast.com and enter school code QS5RVXZ)
- Payment of fees
- Registration, Activity & Supply Fee ($150). This annual fee is due at the initial time of enrollment and again each year for the upcoming school year. The registration fee is the first step in the registration process and it is not refundable.
- Kindergarten Curriculum ($150)
- Cot Fee ($25)
- PTO Fee (Parent Committee - $15)
Tuition for Infant Rooms
Monthly - $585
Bi-Weekly - $270
Tuition for Toddler & Pre-K Rooms
Monthly - $520
Bi-Weekly - $240
Tuition for Members of West Point Church (1-4 yr old Rooms ONLY)
Monthly - $477
Bi-Weekly - $220
Tuition for Kindergarten Room
Monthly - $520
Monthly - $477 (for members of West Point Church)
Rate to hold your child’s spot during the summer is $800 ($400 due June 1st and July 1st)
Tuition must be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking or savings account or credit card. Payments are drafted the first Monday of the month for monthly payments and every other Monday for bi-weekly payments (Tuition Schedule provided upon request).
Our preschool accepts Childcare Certificates from the Department of Human Services, is part of the military assistance program (NACCRRA) and the Federal Aviation Administration Child Care Subsidy Program (FAA).